An NBA game was cancelled and fans were evacuated on Saturday night when the arena’s sound system caught fire.
Fans witnessed flaming flames rising from a speaker on the roof during Saturday’s NBA game between the Pacers and the Raptors.
When firefighters came on the scene, the game was abruptly halted. Because of the stench of smoke, fans were asked to leave the venue.
During the game between the Raptors and the Pacers, fans were forced to evacuate the venue when the speaker caught fire inside Scotiabank Arena, Sports Illustrated tweeted.
Because of smoke, the Pacers-Raptors football game in Toronto was called off and the venue was closed. There was no danger to the public’s safety, according to the fire chief. “ESPN published an article.
The game between the Pacers and the Raptors was called off after the speaker caught fire. The whole crowd has been told to leave Scotiabank Arena. Bleacher Report sent out a tweet.
“Here’s one of the speakers that caught fire, forcing the Pacers-Raptors game at Scotiabank Arena to be cancelled,” Clutch Points said.
The game between the @Pacers and the @Raptors was called off after part of the speakers caught fire. The Scotiabank Arena has been shut down, “Sportsnet penned an article.
It’s a huge relief that no fans were affected. This may have ended up being a disaster.
This is what the Raptors had to say on the subject.
“Update on the Raptors’ matchup with the Pacers: The game has been paused at Scotiabank Arena. More information will be released later. ” It’s unclear when the Raptors will play. The game between the Pacers and the Wizards will restart. At the end of the third quarter, Toronto led Indiana 66-38.